Arista Networks has championed the guiding cloud principles of cloud leaders with network designs serving private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud, enterprise and high-performance network use cases. These include the use of open APIs, cloud automation features, and self service provisioning and deployment – coupled with an open approach to network integration, customer programmability, and simplified standards-based deployment architectures.
Arista’s Universal Cloud Network (UCN) delivers these common cloud principles for simplified networking topologies and architectures across use-cases. As siloed Places-In-the-Network (PINs) are normalized to become standardized Places-In-the-Cloud (PICs), Arista’s UCN provides a consistent operational experience and simplifies the model for customers to extend their data center networking practices to many other use-cases.
Featured Video: Software Driven Network Provisioning
- Available Architectures – highly available, scalable and efficient spine-leaf architectures
- Agile Work-X – agility to support any workload, workflow or workstream
- Automation – from native programmability for Do-It-Yourself automation, to DevOps workflow automation, to cloud automation for everyone with CloudVision
- Analytics – reducing operating costs and time-to-resolution with NetDB real-time state-streaming, as well as the CloudVision Analytics Engine and Telemetry Apps
- Any Cloud API – programmable platforms allowing rapid, automated deployment and provisioning with open SDK/APIs and single-OS consistency